Monday, August 20, 2012

20 August 2012 - Running, the truth

So my Monday morning run didn't end up coming true. I got roped into the whole youth idea that everybody should sleep in - So I slept the day away until 7am! Yes, that's late for me, normally I prefer 6am.

Well, I got out there for a run in the afternoon and headed for my local route around the river. The route has some nice flats and hills, goes under plenty of trees for shade and is at just the right distance from home.

I headed out slow, at least I thought I did, until the light turned red to cross so I sprinted to catch the little flashing green man.

Well, that aside I finished the run in 52.41 covering a distance of 8.87km ~ 400m or so behind my Garmin Virtual Partner.

Follow my route here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sports Tracker