Wednesday, April 24, 2013

21 Years Old - Growing Old

I woke up this morning and I was a year older, 21 to be exact. Yeap, it's been 21 years since I wandered into this world.

As 21 years of age is the birthday everyone has a major celebration and stereotypically shares random or embarrassing moments, I thought I should share some of these with you.

Embarrassing Photos... 

It all started from 6am on my birthday with an image of me taken straight after finishing the Townsville Road Runner's half-marathon in 2011. Yes, I trained like made for a few months last year and completed my first marathon in just over 2 hours which is right on par with my average.

21st Birthday Classified of Nicholas O'Sullivan the Townsville Computer Man
 As I'm in class right now I shall complete writing this entry, perhaps at the end of the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sports Tracker